Saturday, May 29, 2010

New House, etc.








In this post: Alex with his and SLH's apricot upsidown cake, a goat on my neighbors mud brick wall, the view from my porch of my bed and latrine and front door, the view of my 2-wife style house (things look different now because there is a shade hangar and i've rearranged my things a bit), Alex and sean at my favorite restaurant in Niamey-Alex just came up from under the table because he was embarrassed by something Sean said, the last picture is my middle school english clubs who just recived story books that my dad's french class made for them. i can't remember which video this is, so make up your own story


1 comment:

  1. Hi Audrey! 5 posts and new readers are waiting for you, please come soon... :)
    Greetings from Italy.

    ReplyDelete