Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Birthday and Mural Painting

Back in January my friends Sean, SLH, Cindy and Ashle came to Bande to celebrate and the first 3 helped me with a mural project.
Here is my former landlady's daughter bringing me my Bday cake number 2 (of 3).













Here is Sean having bonding time with my kitten Waka. I think it's a quinessential "PC" pic.










Here we are recording a radio show.











Sarah baked my a rediculously good chocolate cake (Bday cake number 1)















We are outside doing Niger style tea-trying to start the fire.














This is a picture of my crazy eyed town minstrel who sang a song about us on the spot. there is a video below of it.









I am taking out SLH's corn rows -we took the picture cuz we wanted to get a pic of the random guy with a gun walking by us. we got a better picture when he stopped to let us take a picture.















The last photo is of us after our picknick in Bande's garden -out in the country side about 2k from bande.

I dont remember what both videos are about, but one of them is crazy eyed town minstrel guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment