Saturday, October 17, 2009

pics of niger




This is me at swear in with the people from my training group (stage) who were posted in Zinder. the swear in was at the ambassadors house and we had nigerien fabric made into "complets" of varying levels of nigerien clothing designs. I thought we were doing a goofy pic for this shot, that is why i am being crazy and sean is laughing at me.

Cindy Me-Audrey Sean Sarah L-H Alex and Ashle ('ashley').

Sean and Alex are wearing traditional mens clothing called a boubou, with pants. the rest of us gave designs to the taylor that we created, so they arent necessarily very nigerien, but sarahs and ashles are probably closest.


the second pic is me with the family in hamdally. Houa me and Sharifa near the end my stay there.

maybe mom will post more pics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment